Robert Bauchop has developed into one of the most amazing Swordsmiths and taught his wife Karen the intricate art of knifemaking. They live in the inspirational setting of a small coastal town called Palm beach (nr Margate) on the Kwazulu-Natal South Coast with their son Blade and daughter Sabre. Peter, Roberts' father also adds to the talented family workshop whose knives take pride of place in many collectors' cabinets. Robert achieved a name for himself as a highly skilled and immensely talented artist in his field. His fascination with things magical and medieval, as well as his concern with the environment, have led to a collection of customized fantasy knives, daggers and swords which have received local and international acclaim for their superb finish, artistic merit and exquisite beauty.
- Shaman #09By: Bauchop, RobertDate Added: 11/15/16Price: $395.00
- Shaman (#31)By: Bauchop, RobertDate Added: 02/24/15Price: $280.00
- Shaman (#72)By: Bauchop, RobertDate Added: 10/14/11Price: $350.00
- Shaman LH (#06)By: Bauchop, RobertDate Added: 07/22/11Price: $325.00
- Shaman (#13)By: Bauchop, RobertDate Added: 07/23/10Price: $350.00
- Japanese Style TantoBy: Bauchop, RobertDate Added: 10/01/04Price: $345.00
- Alley Kitten #13By: Bauchop, RobertDate Added: 09/30/04Price: $350.00