Visit this maker's website: Gage Custom Knives. John Gage has had a passion for art and creating since a very young age. He has worked in the metal trades since the age of 13 where he studied machining in Eastman Kodaks explorer program. At about the same age his passion for knives and swords grew as well as his interest in fantasy art. While in high school he studied commercial art at a local vocational school. A number of years out of high school he attended The Art Academy of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Universities Fine Art programs. During college he found a deep interest in the art side of metal working. Having worked in the industrial metals field for many years and being an artist at heart, the metal arts came fairly easy to him. In 2002 he went into business for himself working on many commissioned blacksmith art projects. He was then offered a position at Albion Armorers where he quickly learned the way of the sword, while working with swordmaker Peter Johnsson and staff. Having the need to pursue his craft on his own he left Albion to get back into smithing full time. He now works closely with Rick Barrett on his fantasy swords and creates knives of his own design. He has a wife Laura and stepson Brandon. They now live in the cozy town of New Glarus WI.
- Gladius Short SwordBy: Gage, JohnDate Added: 09/28/18Price: $650.00
- AbaddonBy: Gage, JohnDate Added: 12/22/10Price: $745.00
- Grim Cleaver - Redwood Birdseye BurlBy: Gage, JohnDate Added: 02/20/08Price: $215.00
- Grim Cleaver - CocoboloBy: Gage, JohnDate Added: 11/09/07Price: $215.00
- Grim Cleaver - Thuya BurlBy: Gage, JohnDate Added: 11/09/07Price: $215.00