In 2014, I decided to make knives as a hobbyist. My go-to knife was a Spyderco Military, with its decent sized blade, and slim practical carry. My goal was to make something as practical and useful as the Military, and the Ranger was the result. Knives became my profession shortly after the Ranger hit the market. I am now constantly trying to improve the Ranger, with new systems, procedures and lock up mechanisms. In 2015 I attended my first knife show, USN Gathering 7, and was pleasantly surprised with the whole knife community! I have been so lucky to have so many good people following my product, and I always say, “its the supporters that keep us makers enthusiastic to work as hard as we do” so I would like to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to read this and get to know where The Ranger and its siblings come from!
- Full Dress ScoutBy: Guthrie, JasonDate Added: 01/24/19Price: $1,395.00
- Ranger XL #5By: Guthrie, JasonDate Added: 11/01/18Price: $995.00 Sale Price: $760.00
- Scout - LeftyBy: Guthrie, Jason, Left HandedDate Added: 04/30/18Price: $895.00 Sale Price: $760.00
- Ranger - Guthrie Tungsten Insert #155By: Guthrie, JasonDate Added: 10/07/16Price: $950.00 Sale Price: $700.00
- Scout - Guthrie Tungsten Insert #151By: Guthrie, JasonDate Added: 09/27/16Price: $700.00 Sale Price: $650.00