In 1996 I visited the Mainz artist market and had the first contact with handmade knives there. This topic fascinated me intensively and determined from now on my work and my life. With the well known metal designer Hermann Gradinger from Mainz, I was able to study and work for a year. In the evening I used the workshop to forge my damascus steels and blades. Some time later I started my own business as metal designer and knife maker in Wallertheim near Mainz. The move to Asendorf in 2006 gave me the opportunity to realize my dream of working and living in one place. Initially, I built knives in the Stockremoval process using stainless steel steels, which were sent to a hardening shop for heat treatment. Today, it is very important to me to be able to carry out all the steps when making a knife myself. The forging of the blades and the proper heat treatment, the damask and carbon steels are the most important steps on the way to a towering blade. Only "stainless" steels come to the vacuum hardening process in a hardening shop.
- Deep Blue SeaBy: Hennicke, UlrichDate Added: 11/06/18Price: $1,795.00
- The FlowBy: Hennicke, UlrichDate Added: 12/21/17Price: $1,400.00
- Integral Damascus LinerlockBy: Hennicke, UlrichDate Added: 01/14/15Price: $1,700.00
- Damascus and Mammoth LinerlockBy: Hennicke, UlrichDate Added: 12/12/14Price: $1,795.00
- Whitwater FolderBy: Hennicke, UlrichDate Added: 12/12/14Price: $1,595.00
- Upotex FolderBy: Hennicke, UlrichDate Added: 12/08/14Price: $1,795.00
- Purple RoseBy: Hennicke, UlrichDate Added: 12/05/14Price: $1,795.00