Moran, Jr., W.F. (Bill)
William F. "Bill" Moran, Jr.had been forging knives for near twenty-five years when he introduced his re-invention of Damascus steel in 1973. Long before that noteworthy achievement, he had earned the respect of his peers and of knife enthusiasts the world over. Most of Moran's life - the years before he became known as "The Father of Modern Damascus" and those that passed since - has been devoted to the revival of bladesmithing and to the making of knives that have become classics. Among modern day bladesmiths, there is no name better known than that of Bill Moran. Among modern day forged blades, there are none so highly valued as those that have come from his forge during the past half-century.
- FB02 Moran Drop PointBy: Moran, Jr., W.F. (Bill), SpydercoDate Added: 12/12/17Price: $95.00
- BowieBy: Moran, Jr., W.F. (Bill)Date Added: 07/21/17Price: $3,995.00
- Upswept HunterBy: Moran, Jr., W.F. (Bill)Date Added: 10/26/16Price: $4,600.00
- Upswept HunterBy: Moran, Jr., W.F. (Bill)Date Added: 02/08/16Price: $1,650.00
- BowieBy: Moran, Jr., W.F. (Bill)Date Added: 01/14/16Price: $2,800.00
- SkinnerBy: Moran, Jr., W.F. (Bill)Date Added: 02/27/15Price: $1,995.00