I am Josh Smith, a 24 year old Master Smith in the American Bladesmith Society specializing in mosaic Damascus folders and straight knives. I love making knives and that passion drives me to create new and exciting work. I design each knife from scratch, forge all my own Damascus, and use only the finest natural materials including mammoth ivory, fossilized walrus ivory, various pearls, gemstones, and exotic woods. Each piece is a unique, original design, ensuring the collector that it is one of a kind.Though I consider my knives art, I build them in a way that does not compromise the functionality of the knife. As an outdoorsman and hunter living in Montana, I know how a knife should feel and perform. I get a great feeling from hearing how well one of my knives is performing in the field. As the youngest Master Smith in the American Bladesmith Society I feel a responsibility to not only represent the A.B.S in a positive way, but to carry on its fine traditions. I am focused on the future of bladesmithing and how I can affect its history in a positive way.
- Damascus and Mammoth Ivory FighterBy: Smith, JoshDate Added: 07/24/17Price: $1,795.00
- Fancy Mosaic Damascus and Pearl FolderBy: Smith, JoshDate Added: 09/10/14Price: $1,450.00 Sale Price: $750.00
- HunterBy: Smith, JoshDate Added: 05/10/13Price: $975.00
- Drop Point HunterBy: Smith, JoshDate Added: 02/25/11Price: $355.00
- Black Pearl FolderBy: Smith, JoshDate Added: 01/23/07Price: $1,750.00
- Walrus Ivory & Damascus HunterBy: Smith, JoshDate Added: 06/19/06Price: $975.00
- Damascus & Walrus BowieBy: Smith, JoshDate Added: 03/29/03Price: $1,499.00