My name is Butch Maleski. I live with my wife Carol in the beautiful western foothills of Maine- West Paris to be exact. Most people who aren?t from here, even some native Mainers from other parts of the state, call this the boondocks. Hence, Boondock Knives.My knives are all hand-made. Some are hand-forged, others are made from bar stock I purchase. Everything from cutting the blade shape to grinding and sanding the knife, from hand filing and honing the cutting edge to heat treating and tempering, is all done in my shop by hand. I use many different materials in my handles- moose, deer antler, buffalo horn. I also use hardwoods, many of which are harvested right here on the farm, and which I hand saw and mill out myself.So, that?s the little story of Boondock Knives. I hope one of my knives catches your eye and you can experience a handmade Boondock Knife.Thanks,Butch and Carol"
- Double Survival SetBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 01/12/16Price: $325.00 Sale Price: $275.00
- Custom Survival SetBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 01/21/14Price: $279.00 Sale Price: $225.00
- Customized Vintage Kitchen KnifeBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 01/21/14Price: $169.00 Sale Price: $120.00
- 2pc Chef SetBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 01/29/13Price: $399.00
- Custom Carbon Chef KnifeBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 07/19/12Price: $295.00