Erik Bothe has been a hobbyist knifemaker since he was a kid. Starting with simple things like throwing stars and mild steel machetes, Erik progressed to making more and more complicated tools. In recent years, he has devoted himself to making what he thinks are some of the most attractive and functional knives on the market. His knives blur the lines between art and tools thanks to his attention to fine detail, and knowledge as to what makes the best knives through years of trial and error. Each knife is completely hand made here in the USA through either the stock removal process and / or hand forging to achieve effects like san mai and damascus. Used appropriately, his knives will be around for generations. Invest in the quality of his knives, and you will not be disappointed.
- TantoBy: Bothe, ErikDate Added: 12/30/19Price: $185.00 Sale Price: $140.00
- Damascus Guthook SkinnerBy: Bothe, ErikDate Added: 08/15/19Price: $265.00 Sale Price: $200.00
- Bird and Trout with HamonBy: Bothe, ErikDate Added: 08/13/19Price: $160.00
- Fatboy with HamonBy: Bothe, ErikDate Added: 03/15/18Price: $195.00
- Drop Point UtilityBy: Bothe, ErikDate Added: 09/05/17Price: $225.00
- Damascus SantokuBy: Bothe, ErikDate Added: 08/30/17Price: $245.00
- Camp KnifeBy: Bothe, ErikDate Added: 08/25/15Price: $215.00 Sale Price: $175.00