Burch (Burchtree Bladeworks), Michael
I was born in 1978 and grew up on a (mostly) un-farmed chunk of land in Southern Missouri. The land was wild, expansive, and full of adventures for a young boy. I spent a lot of my youth exploring every inch of that land with a Buck Special strapped to one side and a black lab walking close on the other. I’m not sure where my love for knives came from – but it’s always been there. I started collecting knives from flea markets or garage sales. I even built a few blades in my father’s workshop when I was about 12. I had no idea what I was doing, but it was fun nonetheless. As I grew, so did my collection. After high school, I joined the United States Marine Corps as a reservist and went on to play soccer and attend college. After sowing my proverbial “wild oats,” I settled down in Springfield, Missouri and started working as an editor and writer for the internet department of a large outdoor retail company. Around 2002, the bug to build knives hit me hard. I spent hours upon hours reading the internet asking questions, and talking to as many knifemakers as I could. My first “adult knife” turned out about as well as the knives I built when I was a kid, but I kept at it and have been a full-time maker since 2007.
- Fixed Blade w/ HamonBy: Burch (Burchtree Bladeworks), MichaelDate Added: 05/14/18Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $425.00
- Dao InhabitantBy: Burch (Burchtree Bladeworks), MichaelDate Added: 03/01/18Price: $375.00
- Fixed Blade w/ Hamon - TAD Gear EditionBy: Burch (Burchtree Bladeworks), Michael, T.A.D. Gear, Inc.Date Added: 07/19/16Price: $595.00
- Fixed Blade - Pre-Burchtree BladeworksBy: Burch (Burchtree Bladeworks), MichaelDate Added: 08/14/15Price: $695.00 Sale Price: $395.00
- DanglerBy: Burch (Burchtree Bladeworks), MichaelDate Added: 06/10/14Price: $1,495.00 Sale Price: $1,195.00