Carlo Cavedon is an Italian custom knifemaker. The craftsmanship makes it very difficult for a knife to be exactly identical to another, even starting from the same basic scheme and design. Every single blade and engraving is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. The machines used for roughing, honing, concave machining and finishing are a Burr King belt sander and a combined DG Lev Colt Hobby Inverter. The Lev Colt sander also has a combined double polisher that is used for finishing and finishing the knives. For the rest of the work, non-specific tools such as column drills, clamps, cutters, files and welders are used. As for the handles, the choice is possible between fossil mammoth ivory, stabilized exotic woods, buffalo horns, sambar deer, micarta, antique ivory, Arizona Desert Ironwood. All the materials used must however guarantee the structural strength of the knife, the practicality of use and resistance over time. The glues are made with adhesives and resins specifically designed to guarantee stability, durability and resistance in use.
- Integral Dagger-Master of the Italian Knifemakers Guild Test KnifeBy: Cavedon, CarloDate Added: 06/02/20Price: $2,000.00 Sale Price: $1,600.00
- ValkiriaBy: Cavedon, CarloDate Added: 04/20/20Price: $800.00
- Ocean SkullsBy: Cavedon, CarloDate Added: 04/16/20Price: $450.00
- Ocean KOI FramelockBy: Cavedon, CarloDate Added: 12/11/19Price: $1,200.00 Sale Price: $1,100.00
- Persian Dragons-Master of the Italian Knifemakers Guild Test KnifeBy: Cavedon, CarloDate Added: 10/14/19Price: $1,500.00