Rod "Caribou" Chappel named his business, "Davis Custom Knives", after his grandfather Roderick Davis. Rod began making knives around 1973, possibly earlier, and studied his craft under Gil Hibben and Harvey Draper. Rod's knives incorporate his many diverse talents, culminating in both artistic and functional designs rooted in his deep appreciation for perfection. Rod passed away in 2017.
- Small SkinnerBy: Chappel, Rod, Davis KnivesDate Added: 09/27/18Price: $295.00
- Small SkinnerBy: Chappel, Rod, Davis KnivesDate Added: 11/03/17Price: $295.00
- Boot DaggerBy: Chappel, Rod, Davis KnivesDate Added: 07/27/17Price: $595.00
- Camp KnifeBy: Chappel, RodDate Added: 04/07/15Price: $450.00 Sale Price: $250.00
- ParamedicBy: Chappel, RodDate Added: 01/19/15Price: $1,250.00 Sale Price: $945.00
- "Toothpick" Dagger/ FighterBy: Chappel, RodDate Added: 02/13/14Price: $450.00
- Kitchen KnifeBy: Chappel, RodDate Added: 02/13/14Price: $300.00