Born and raised in Las Vegas but now resides in Portland, Oregon. Billy’s work was originally acknowledged by the firearms industry. He is recognized as one of the predominant com-bloc weapons specialists in the country. He has since started his own firearms company, in 2017, called Iron Born Armory. It was through that industry that he was first introduced to custom knives and knife makers. Billy started making knives in 2014 under the tutelage of Sean Kendrick and attributes his growth in knife making to several of his knife maker friends, including Gerry McGinnis and the makers out of WTKMAOWT. Billy draws inspiration from the heyday of nerdiness, the gloriously nascent tech ascension of the '80s and '90s. Movies, comics, anime, manga, video games, and underground Hip Hop music are all the inspiration of his knife making.
- SanjiBy: Steel Flame, Stout, Jason, Cho, BillyDate Added: 07/06/20Price: $3,000.00
- Sanji Linerlock FlipperBy: Cho, BillyDate Added: 05/12/20Price: $995.00
- Mini 56 V2 FramelockBy: Cho, Billy, KYCKS 2019Date Added: 12/09/19Price: $1,095.00
- Orcrist LinerlockBy: Cho, BillyDate Added: 11/06/19Price: $1,100.00
- TantoBy: Cho, BillyDate Added: 12/28/18Price: $195.00
- 7n6 FlipperBy: Cho, BillyDate Added: 09/10/18Price: $1,095.00