I am a member of the Arkansas Knife Makers Association and the American Blade Smiths Society . I received my Masters rating with the ABS in 1991. My work has been featured in most all knife-related publications here in the US and some abroad. I am an instructor for the Blade Smithing School at Old Washington Arkansas. I am a full time maker, and have a standard line of knives for you to choose from. I also make one of a kind knives (investment grade) or knives by customer design.
- Boot KnifeBy: Cook, JamesDate Added: 03/30/20Price: $500.00
- Blue Bayou HunterBy: Cook, JamesDate Added: 07/01/19Price: $1,545.00 Sale Price: $1,050.00
- Damascus and Walrus Hunter - EngravedBy: Cook, JamesDate Added: 12/14/18Price: $1,545.00
- Damscus Fixed Blade - Arkansas Living Treasure ALT 9 2011By: Cook, JamesDate Added: 11/03/15Price: $2,250.00
- Razorback Bowie - Double EdgedBy: Cook, JamesDate Added: 02/23/05Price: $1,125.00