I started making knives in February of 2003 after many years of collecting and using other makers customs. I bought a Badger B3 grinder and started making my own knives. I am a big fan of large tactical/multi-purpose knives with thick, beefy construction and a little of my own style thrown in. I am very much into using my knives, I carry one of my own every day so I know how it performs and holds up. Since I make my knives with the idea that they will be used I must make them right. As such, I stand behind my workmanship and the quality of each knife I make.
- Dorado SkullyBy: Cucchiara, Matt, KizerDate Added: 03/03/20Price: $155.00
- Custom Mini Tac BowieBy: Cucchiara, MattDate Added: 02/24/20Price: $795.00 Sale Price: $695.00
- Dorado FlipperBy: Cucchiara, MattDate Added: 02/05/20Price: $345.00
- Dorado FlipperBy: Cucchiara, MattDate Added: 06/14/19Price: $325.00
- Carved Framelock FlipperBy: Cucchiara, MattDate Added: 12/04/18Price: $500.00