In 1973, Barry Dawson built his first knife shop inside a dilapidated barn. Fresh off a stint in Vietnam and flat broke, he built most of his machinery himself out of parts scavenged from the local landfill. What he didn't know, he learned, and what didn't exist yet, he invented. More than 40 years later Dawson Knives has grown to encompass three generations of knifemakers, all working together out of our shop in Prescott Valley, Arizona. Each of our knives and swords is 100% designed and handcrafted by us in the USA. We handle every aspect of the knifemaking process in-house, from cutout and grinding to heat-treat, finishes, sheaths and sharpening. We're constantly researching new and better knifemaking methods and the latest advances in materials to ensure we deliver you the best custom knife available.
- Tanto - Rayskin HandleBy: Dawson, BarryDate Added: 06/13/17Price: $445.00 Sale Price: $245.00
- KOGAIBy: Dawson, BarryDate Added: 07/11/16Price: $245.00
- Wrapped FighterBy: Dawson, BarryDate Added: 04/10/15Price: $295.00 Sale Price: $265.00
- KOGIBy: Dawson, BarryDate Added: 07/26/13Price: $295.00 Sale Price: $210.00
- Survival Knife #98By: Dawson, BarryDate Added: 04/10/13Price: $245.00