Paul Granger is a knifemaker residing in Kennesaw, Georgia. According to Paul he has been a knife enthusiast since he was 10 years old, and, at the age of 37 he realized what he wanted to be when he grew up, so he began making knives.Paul is a member of the ABS and recommends membership to anyone considering knifemaking. He is also a member of the Ocmulgee Blacksmith Guild. His work has been published in BLADE, Tactical Knives, Knives Illustrated, the Krause Knives Annual, Knives Digest and other books.He notes: one of the most remarkable things I have observed since starting out is that knife people are very good people. I have met makers from those just starting out to those at the top of the craft; and virtually all of them will help a serious newcomer in any way they can. They will invite you to their shop, tell you everything they know, and often let you use some of their equipment and raw materials.In my life, first is my Faith, then my family and friends and thirdthere is knifemaking. It is not what I do, it is what I am.
- Small TantoBy: Granger, PaulDate Added: 11/15/13Price: $175.00
- Small TantoBy: Granger, PaulDate Added: 03/08/13Price: $175.00
- The Short CutBy: Granger, PaulDate Added: 07/21/06Price: $0.00
- The Black HandBy: Granger, PaulDate Added: 06/30/06Price: $225.00
- Small Belt KnifeBy: Granger, PaulDate Added: 06/30/06Price: $0.00
- Pale Horse Fighter - Model #10By: Granger, PaulDate Added: 07/01/03Price: $179.00