George Herron was a significant player in the custom knife world. He was well known for his exquisitely crafted and designed stock removal knives, he specialized in hunting knives and skinners, he has a significant collector following. He was a past president of the Knifemakers Guild and founded the South Carolina Knifemakers Guild, in 1987 he was inducted into the Blade Cutlery Hall of Fame. George passed away in 2007.
- Working HunterBy: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 10/08/18Price: $550.00
- Model 1 Semi Skinner #2621By: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 02/24/14Price: $545.00
- Model 1 Semi SkinnerBy: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 01/13/12Price: $500.00
- New Style KnifeBy: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 05/27/11Price: $525.00
- Working HunterBy: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 05/27/11Price: $550.00