George Herron was a significant player in the custom knife world. He was well known for his exquisitely crafted and designed stock removal knives, he specialized in hunting knives and skinners, he has a significant collector following. He was a past president of the Knifemakers Guild and founded the South Carolina Knifemakers Guild, in 1987 he was inducted into the Blade Cutlery Hall of Fame. George passed away in 2007.
- Fighter #204By: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 12/21/15Price: $995.00
- Model 6 Hunter #2374By: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 06/30/15Price: $925.00
- Model 6By: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 10/28/11Price: $945.00
- Combat KnifeBy: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 03/18/11Price: $975.00
- Model 2By: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 08/27/10Price: $925.00
- Model 11By: Herron, GeorgeDate Added: 08/27/10Price: $950.00