Hi, My name is Joe. I was inspired by knife collecting by the age of 14. Ive been a avid knife collector since then, accumulating over hundreds of knives of all sorts from all over the world since then. I'm also a dedicated practitioner of the Material Arts. Ive studied Shotokan Karate as a teenager for small amount of time along with Jujitsu.I now have 13 years of experience of the art of Hawaiian Kempo Karate where I hold an advanced belt at this present time. I used the movements of Kempo and Kali knife fighting to help me design different kinds of blades. All of my knives are hand made. The only mechanized tools I use are grinders, belt sanders and some power tools. I don't use any kind of "CNC" or automatic / computerized lathes, or any other kind of means of mass production. I keep my prices reasonably low, so the price can fit just about anybody s budget who wishes to own a custom knife. Building knives are my passion and I invest the best of perfection I can offer for any outdoors men, collector, hunter or any other kind of sportsman. My logo "JK" may not be visible on the Ricasso or the blade in the pictures. The logo is a humbly engraved or stamped on the inside of handle if not the blade in unobtrusive way. Thank you for looking.
- Trail MasterBy: Jollnir KnivesDate Added: 07/10/18Price: $65.00 Sale Price: $45.00
- Cap ProBy: Jollnir KnivesDate Added: 07/10/18Price: $40.00 Sale Price: $25.00
- Side KickBy: Jollnir KnivesDate Added: 05/18/18Price: $40.00
- Dragon's TalonBy: Jollnir KnivesDate Added: 05/18/18Price: $40.00
- Falcon's ClawBy: Jollnir KnivesDate Added: 05/17/18Price: $40.00