I've been a part time knifemaker since 1988. I became a member of the Knifemaker's Guild in 1999. I am also a member of the Northeast Cutlery Collectors Association (NCCA). I specialize in linerlock folders. The frames are made from 6AL4V titanium. For overlay handle material I have used just about everything from exotic woods, pearl, ivory, G-10 and Micarta. The blades, which I feel is the most important part of the knife, I try and use the best steel available. For my stainless steel blades I use ATS-34, BG42 and I am starting to use S30V, professionally heat treated to 59-60Rc. I use some carbon steel damascus by George Werth however for everyday carry knives I use more stainless damascus. My preference is Damasteel which is produced in Sweden and sold by Michael Walker. I've also used steel by Devin Thomas and Mike Norris. Most of my knives are made in 3" and 4" blade lengths in both right and left hand models. I also have a couple of new patterns available made with a patented "Rip Cord"TM mechanism. It is an out the front mechanical knife that has a metal strip that extracts the blade from the handle with a tug. The metal strip also called the 'key' can be reinserted into the knife to unlock the blade and let it retract back into the handle. One version is a belt buckle knife.
- Hawkbill Flipper - Carbon Fiber LaminateBy: Kubasek, JohnDate Added: 02/24/17Price: $215.00
- ABL Recurve - Carbon Fiber laminateBy: Kubasek, JohnDate Added: 01/12/17Price: $255.00
- Creditor IIBy: Kubasek, JohnDate Added: 07/23/15Price: $275.00
- Creditor II TalonBy: Kubasek, JohnDate Added: 05/23/14Price: $175.00
- Creditor II BroadheadBy: Kubasek, JohnDate Added: 04/19/13Price: $185.00
- Carbon Fiber Laminate FlipperBy: Kubasek, JohnDate Added: 02/22/13Price: $650.00
- Creditor II TalonBy: Kubasek, JohnDate Added: 02/22/13Price: $185.00