Ray Laconico is an American Knifemaker, based in Visalia, California. For over a decade, he has designed and handcrafted custom tactical folding knives from his workshop, selling directly to collectors worldwide. In the custom knife world, Ray’s work is known for its functional elegance, meticulous attention to detail and precise consistency. Combining traditional engineering with modern and exotic materials, he crafts beautifully functional edged tools that can be enjoyed for generations. To satisfy demand for his designs, Laconico Knives collaborates with several well-known knife manufacturers for production models sold at major online retailers.
- SkinnerBy: Laconico, RayDate Added: 04/07/20Price: $275.00
- Small Drop PointBy: Laconico, RayDate Added: 09/24/19Price: $275.00
- Small Clip Point UtilityBy: Laconico, RayDate Added: 09/24/19Price: $245.00
- EZE Flipper KnifeBy: Laconico, Ray, Alliance DesignsDate Added: 08/14/19Price: $295.00
- Drop Point HunterBy: Laconico, RayDate Added: 02/14/17Price: $295.00
- HunterBy: Laconico, RayDate Added: 09/29/16Price: $295.00