Claes was born in December 1976 in Eksjö. He began making knives in the year 2000 and five months after making his first knife alone he decided to send his fifth knife to the big competition in Ludvika, where he managed to win the first prize in his chosen category! After that he has won several awards in the Nordic Championship and the Knife Expo in Los Angeles. Claes' knives are daring and his designs are a little adventurous and extreme, they are always close to a level being called pieces of art. He uses some of the finest materials available such as fossil bones, fossil Ivory and especially artifacts from the northern hemisphere.
- The Grey WolfBy: Lofgren, ClaesDate Added: 02/04/19Price: $3,200.00
- Dolce VitaBy: Lofgren, ClaesDate Added: 06/19/15Price: $2,195.00
- UnicornBy: Lofgren, Claes, Lofgren, ThomasDate Added: 11/05/14Price: $1,775.00
- Ancient GhostBy: Lofgren, Claes, Lofgren, ThomasDate Added: 09/19/14Price: $1,995.00
- CobwebBy: Lofgren, Claes, Lofgren, ThomasDate Added: 04/18/14Price: $2,995.00
- Prix dAmeriqueBy: Lofgren, ClaesDate Added: 04/19/13Price: $2,295.00
- Storm EyeBy: Lofgren, ClaesDate Added: 03/15/13Price: $2,175.00