Thomas was born in November 1949 in Eksjo. He started to make knives in the 80's. Thomas retired in January 2005 from the Swedish Army. Roughly from the year 2000, Thomas's involvement became quite alot more importan than before, in part because of the interest for knife making developed by his son Claes. He recently wrote a book on ""Making Sheath for a Nordic Stile Knife"". The book is now translated and published in French and German. All Thomas's knives are unique as, he introduces many different elements to obtain each time a different piece. In the last years he turned even more towards high-quality materials, to produce more exclusive models. Together with Claes he is regularly participating in the Knife Expo of Pasadena, near Los Angeles, and to the SICAC in Paris, Messer Macher Messe in Soligen, Scandinavian Knifemakers Guild show in Helsinki, Knife week in Ludvika is also on the schedule... Events that make if possible to meet other people that share the same big interest for ""One of a Kind"" handmade knives.
- La MerBy: Lofgren, ThomasDate Added: 01/01/20Price: $1,800.00
- Golden SenseBy: Lofgren, ThomasDate Added: 08/23/16Price: $1,500.00
- Black BettyBy: Lofgren, ThomasDate Added: 04/24/15Price: $2,095.00
- UnicornBy: Lofgren, Claes, Lofgren, ThomasDate Added: 11/05/14Price: $1,775.00
- Ancient GhostBy: Lofgren, Claes, Lofgren, ThomasDate Added: 09/19/14Price: $1,995.00
- CobwebBy: Lofgren, Claes, Lofgren, ThomasDate Added: 04/18/14Price: $2,995.00
- Beauty and the BeastBy: Lofgren, ThomasDate Added: 10/18/13Price: $2,595.00