My interest in knives started when my father gave me my first hunting knife at the young age of 12 years old. I started collecting knives about 1985. In 1995 I started repairing hunting knives, sharpening, and repairing handles so that I could resell them. I also went to swap meets and bought files to make knives which lead to better steel and handle materials. It just evolved into what it is today, 20 years later. I went from a file and sandpaper to a 72” belt sander. I talked to every knife maker I saw to further my education in developing my techniques to make a better knife. I have never stopped learning new techniques to use. All of this helped me to progress into the knife world. My father taught me to do leather work so I hand make all of the sheaths for the knives. Each knife is numbered and has its very own matching numbered sheath that has been especially molded to that knife.
- Nesmuk Hunter with Vintage Westinghouse MicartaBy: Martindale, Jim, BladeShow 2018Date Added: 08/09/18Price: $425.00
- Nesmuck HunterBy: Martindale, Jim, BladeShow 2018Date Added: 06/11/18Price: $495.00
- Large Bird and TroutBy: Martindale, JimDate Added: 07/25/17Price: $395.00
- FighterBy: Martindale, JimDate Added: 03/09/17Price: $365.00
- HunterBy: Martindale, JimDate Added: 12/14/16Price: $275.00
- Small HunterBy: Martindale, JimDate Added: 01/07/15Price: $165.00
- SkinnerBy: Martindale, JimDate Added: 06/27/14Price: $295.00