Roger Massey is a Mastersmith with the American Bladesmith Society, receiving his M.S. rating in 1995. He has been making custom knives, including bowies, hunters, fighters and folders, since 1991. He forges 1084, 52199 and makes Damscus with 1084 and 15n20. Roger also uses cpm 154 (stainless steel) for some of his slip joint folders. He does some silver wire inlay on curly maple handles, makes his own sheaths and performs his own engraving.
- Damascus and Mammoth Ivory HunterBy: Massey, RogerDate Added: 03/29/19Price: $695.00
- HunterBy: Massey, Roger, Massey, R.J.Date Added: 06/11/18Price: $575.00 Sale Price: $180.00
- Reinhardt BowieBy: Massey, RogerDate Added: 07/08/15Price: $895.00 Sale Price: $650.00
- Curly Maple Large BowieBy: Massey, RogerDate Added: 03/10/05Price: $975.00
- Kudu SkinnerBy: Massey, RogerDate Added: 12/06/04Price: $275.00