My passion is in custom folding knives. I stumbled upon custom knife maker videos on you tube and instantly fell in love with the idea of making my own frame lock folder. In 2015 I bought a few pieces of machinery to make it happen. I have not stopped since. I like to keep it as original as possible and evolving with the times and materials. My workshop is always growing and evolving for the better. Most of my designs start out in CAD. I spend a great deal of time doing one off creations from scratch. I have also utilize water jet to profile many of my designs. I do not consider water jet profiling to take away from the true custom experience. I still spend hundreds of hours on CAD perfecting my designs. I like to use quality high end stainless steel and Damascus. I use many handle materials; Titanium, Zirconium, Timascus, Carbon Fiber, Mokume, Wood, and the list goes on and on! I am a full time Firefighter for Seminole Fire Rescue in the Tampa Bay Area. Knife making is my part time obsession. My other hobbies include Diving, Fishing, and Off-Roading when I am not making knives. I have a beautiful family with two children.
- Dark MobyBy: Merriken Knives, BladeShow 2018Date Added: 05/14/19Price: $595.00
- Excision Linerlock FlipperBy: Merriken Knives, BladeShow 2019Date Added: 06/24/19Price: $995.00
- One Off Excision - MokuTi and Armor Core San MaiBy: Merriken Knives, BladeShow 2019Date Added: 06/12/19Price: $1,395.00
- Moby FlipperBy: Merriken KnivesDate Added: 12/07/18Price: $900.00
- Moby FlipperBy: Merriken KnivesDate Added: 03/23/18Price: $995.00