Visit this maker's website: J.P. Miller Damascus Knives. J.P. Miller has been making knives for 35 years and Damascusfor 23 years. J.P. joined the Knifemakers Guild in 1982. He makescarbon steel knives using 1095 carbon steel. The carbon steel knivesare made by using the stock removal method. The Damascus knivesare all hand forged one at a time. Only natural materials are used to create the handles.
- Elk Handled Damascus HunterBy: Miller, J.P.Date Added: 03/01/17Price: $575.00
- File hunterBy: Miller, J.P.Date Added: 12/01/16Price: $350.00 Sale Price: $190.00
- Damascus Green River Utility KnifeBy: Miller, J.P.Date Added: 09/17/15Price: $675.00 Sale Price: $475.00
- Sioux SkinnerBy: Miller, J.P.Date Added: 05/15/15Price: $365.00 Sale Price: $310.00
- Large Fixed BladeBy: Miller, J.P.Date Added: 06/15/12Price: $300.00