Born in 1948 in Puerto Rico, Ray is a relative newcomer to knifemaking. He made his first knife in March 2006 and sold his first knife in December of the same year. Ray got the opportunity to learn how to engrave metals in 2007-2008 at the GRS engraving school in Imporia, Kansas. Ray has retired from his career as an engineer for the U.S. government and has become a full time knifemaker and engraver of knives and firearms, and is now living in Florida.
- Ming Chinese Imperial Guard KnifeBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 06/01/18Price: $420.00
- Confederate BowieBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 04/11/16Price: $440.00
- Ming Chinese Imperial Guard KnifeBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 12/11/15Price: $1,150.00 Sale Price: $400.00
- Sub-Hilt Fighter Drop Point DaggerBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 05/09/11Price: $495.00
- Sub-Hilt FighterBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 06/25/10Price: $495.00
- Japanese TantoBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 06/03/10Price: $425.00