Mel Pardue started making knives in 1957. His first contact with a Custom Knifemaker was with Frank Centofante. According to Mel, "I truly believe that without his help and friendship, I would not be here today, involved in Custom Knifemaking and the commercial Knife industry". Mel joined the Knifemakers Guild in 1976.
- Damascus and Ebonywood LinerlockBy: Pardue, MelDate Added: 09/24/18Price: $395.00
- Damascus & Mammoth Ivory FolderBy: Pardue, MelDate Added: 08/22/18Price: $1,195.00 Sale Price: $875.00
- 530 Pardue Axis LockBy: Benchmade, Pardue, MelDate Added: 04/30/18Price: $75.00
- Linerlock FolderBy: Pardue, Joe, Pardue, MelDate Added: 03/02/18Price: $350.00 Sale Price: $330.00
- Early LinerlockBy: Pardue, MelDate Added: 06/19/17Price: $195.00