Don Rehmke lives with his wife and two daughters on the central coast of California. He owns AdvantEdge Sharpening and rehmkecustomknives.com. Don's been making knives for several years now with one goal in mind: Build a durable hardworking knife that is both practical and efficient, then fit it to an easy to use sheath. Mostly self-taught, Don has a no-nonsense, purpose driven style to his knives. Meant to be taken into the field, these knives are ruggedly designed and constructed. Using the stock removal method, everything you see here is handcrafted in his shop located in Lompoc, CA.
- Camp KnifeBy: Rehmke, DonDate Added: 05/11/18Price: $275.00
- Drop Point Hunter/SurvivalBy: Rehmke, DonDate Added: 02/12/13Price: $299.00
- Camp/UtilityBy: Rehmke, DonDate Added: 08/26/11Price: $275.00
- Field/Utility HunterBy: Rehmke, DonDate Added: 06/18/10Price: $225.00
- Ultimate Chef KnifeBy: Rehmke, DonDate Added: 02/25/10Price: $245.00