In 1997 I made a hatchet for my son in my metal fabrication shop. This led to making a few hunting knives for family and friends. Before long I started attending knife shows and reading and watching videos to learn all I could about the art knifemaking. Ultimately I learned a great deal through trial and error and the support and advice provided by other knifemakers. I appreciate the beauty of exotic materials like mother of pearl, mammoth ivory and various stablized woods. I have learned to color Damascus using heat and gun bluing equipment, all of which allows me to be more creative and artistic.I belong to the Northeast Cutlery Collectors Association (NCCA) and am a voting member of the Knifemakers Guild.
- Accomplice Flipper - Damasteel and TimascusBy: Skiff, StevenDate Added: 09/23/19Price: $1,745.00
- Accomplice Flipper - Damasteel and ZircuTiBy: Skiff, StevenDate Added: 04/09/20Price: $1,650.00
- Full Dress AccompliceBy: Skiff, Steven, USN 2019Date Added: 10/30/19Price: $1,750.00
- Accomplice Linerlock - Black Timascus AccentsBy: Skiff, StevenDate Added: 06/12/19Price: $1,625.00
- Culprit - Damasteel and TimascusBy: Skiff, StevenDate Added: 06/07/19Price: $1,695.00
- Accomplice Flipper - Damasteel and TimascusBy: Skiff, StevenDate Added: 11/29/18Price: $1,995.00