The third-generation master blacksmith Shosui Takeda was born and raised in Niimi, Okayama in Japan. After graduating from a university and working in Tokyo, he returned to his hometown to succeed his father as a blacksmith. Since 1985 he has strived and studied to produce the very best hand-forged blades and tools. His knives are forged by hand with his small staff of master smiths. Each blade holds its edge extraordinarily well and resharpens easily. All his knives have 50/50 edges and octagonal handles so they are good for either right-handed or left-handed users. His good old-fashioned hard work makes for one-of-a-kind knives.
- Sheath Knife - Stag Handle by MoriyaBy: Takeda, ShosuiDate Added: 05/09/19Price: $400.00
- Special Sheath Knife ASBy: Takahashi, Masao, Takeda, ShosuiDate Added: 06/20/12Price: $770.00
- Special Sheath Knife ASBy: Takahashi, Masao, Takeda, ShosuiDate Added: 06/20/12Price: $630.00
- Knife Kit AS - 8.1 cmBy: Takeda, ShosuiDate Added: 06/24/11Price: $125.00
- Special Sheath Knife ASBy: Takahashi, Masao, Takeda, ShosuiDate Added: 06/03/11Price: $715.00