David Thomas has collected and worked on knives for most of his life. After he retired he was able to spend more time working on knives. David completely customizes folding knives by taking a new factory knife, dis-assembling it and removing the scales. Then he performs detailed file work on the blade, liner and backspring. Next the scales are upgraded with beautiful materials such as stabilized woods, varieties of pearl or mastodon tooth. Many of his customized knives include fancy mosaic pins. Finally the knife is re-assembled, re-machined, buffed and polished to complete his one-of-a-kind creation.
- Customized Case Abalone 3 Blade Small StockmanBy: Thomas, DavidDate Added: 07/29/11Price: $295.00
- Customized Case Baby DoctorBy: Thomas, DavidDate Added: 10/06/05Price: $0.00
- Customized Case Seahorse WhittlerBy: Thomas, DavidDate Added: 10/05/05Price: $0.00
- Customized Case Mini CopperheadBy: Thomas, DavidDate Added: 06/27/05Price: $175.00
- Customized Case Small Texas ToothpickBy: Thomas, DavidDate Added: 06/27/05Price: $175.00