I have been making knives since 1992 and have concentrated on Loveless style knives since buying the book "How To Make Knives" early in my knife making. Over the years I have worked hard to improve the fit and finish of the knives that I make and I hope to continue to improve. In the years to come I hope to come up with new designs and start making a few folding knives. I would like to thank Steve Johnson and Mike Lovett for their willingness to share their knife making knowledge. I have been using CPM-154 for my main blade steel the last couple of years. I like the way it finishes and it makes a fine knife. I entrust Paul Bos with the heat treatment of my knives. Paul heat treats my CPM-154 blades to 60-61 RC. The standard Vestal knife will have a stainless guard or bolsters and stainless bolts or pins. I like to use natural handle materials for the handle scales but if your knife is going to see hard use, I will be glad to put Micarta or another synthetic on the knife.
- Drop Point HunterBy: Vestal, CharlesDate Added: 06/14/17Price: $445.00 Sale Price: $375.00
- Dixon FighterBy: Vestal, CharlesDate Added: 09/23/16Price: $795.00 Sale Price: $495.00
- Chute KnifeBy: Vestal, CharlesDate Added: 09/01/16Price: $695.00 Sale Price: $495.00
- Extended Chute KnifeBy: Vestal, CharlesDate Added: 12/24/14Price: $795.00 Sale Price: $745.00
- Loveless Style Dixon FighterBy: Vestal, CharlesDate Added: 06/17/11Price: $645.00
- Loveless Style Chute KnifeBy: Vestal, CharlesDate Added: 06/17/11Price: $625.00
- Drop Point HunterBy: Vestal, CharlesDate Added: 05/27/10Price: $400.00