I was born in Australia and trained as a Jeweler. I have been doing JuJutsu since I was 6 years old and developed my own style in 1990. I have a 7th Dan Black belt. I also study Batto, live sword cutting and have a 3rd Dan. I moved to Japan to live in 1986 and have been creating knives since 1993. In that time I have won many awards including best in show and best art knife at shows in America, Australia and Japan. My work has been published in many magazines in America, Australia, France, Italy, Japan and Russia to name a few. Sorry but I don't make to order or take orders. That doesn't work for me. I prefer to create each knife as if I were making it for myself. Then if someone falls in love with it, I will sometimes reluctantly part with it. I do all the work myself, but I don't make my own steel. I prefer to use Damasteel, ZDP-189, VG-10 and ZDP-189 VG-10 san mai. Anything that looks like gold on my knives is either 18k or 24k gold. I like to use rare materials such as mammoth tusk, titanium, gold, silver and many others. Each knife that I create is a one of a kind and a work of love which I hope will survive the passing of time for many, many generations. That is why I use materials that are impossible to or very resilient to rust. My knifes often tell a story and have a Japanese theme to them. Probably a combination of my love of Japan, its history, mythology and the 27 years that I have been here in Japan. I also like to hide many interesting things on my knives as part of the voyage of discovery of my art.
- KaikenBy: Waters, GlennDate Added: 05/09/19Price: $1,475.00
- HayabusaBy: Waters, GlennDate Added: 12/28/18Price: $895.00
- HayabusaBy: Waters, GlennDate Added: 12/24/18Price: $1,125.00
- Flipping TantoBy: Waters, GlennDate Added: 10/29/18Price: $995.00
- Hayabusa 2By: Waters, GlennDate Added: 10/18/18Price: $1,295.00
- Dragon Key RingBy: Waters, GlennDate Added: 11/24/10Price: $425.00
- Koi (D/A)By: Waters, GlennDate Added: 08/22/08Price: $6,875.00