My interest in knives began when I was 12 years old. I had an uncle, an amateur archaeologist, who made knives out of saw blades. After receiving a book on how to make knives from him one Christmas, I made a sword out of a piece of junk and gave it to my uncle. I became a member of the Knifemaker's Guild in 1988. The following year, I made my first folding knife.
- Mammoth Ivory LinerlockBy: Weiland, ReeseDate Added: 02/05/18Price: $825.00 Sale Price: $325.00
- Titanium Hawk w/ Bark Mammoth Ivory #009By: Weiland, ReeseDate Added: 10/18/16Price: $1,195.00
- XXL Swing-Guard - Rados Damascus and Mammoth ToothBy: Weiland, ReeseDate Added: 03/04/16Price: $1,450.00
- Large Rastor - D/A #049By: Weiland, ReeseDate Added: 01/06/16Price: $1,400.00 Sale Price: $1,250.00
- Large Rastor - D/ABy: Weiland, ReeseDate Added: 04/30/15Price: $1,195.00 Sale Price: $1,099.00
- Damascus FalconBy: Weiland, ReeseDate Added: 12/12/14Price: $1,595.00 Sale Price: $1,095.00
- Hornet - Mammoth and DamascusBy: Weiland, ReeseDate Added: 10/06/14Price: $1,295.00 Sale Price: $1,195.00