For almost 40 years, I have worked in the Shadows and helped to build fine reputations for some great companies by doing piece work, production work, finish work, right up to full custom work. Everything used to be proudly labeled "Made in the USA" and the like, but it seems so many good designs go the way of overseas production. So, I decided the time has come to step out of the Shadows and put my abilities as a knifemaker to the test. Making knives is not just what I do for a living, It's my purest passion. There's a little bit of me in each blade I make. Every knife is 100% guaranteed in 2 ways- They are 100% handmade, right down to the pins, springs and bolsters AND they are 100% guaranteed (as long as you use them for their intended purposes) for as long as I am alive. Handles are made from a variety of materials, and range from the finest stags and hardwoods to a variety of Micartas. I make all of my knives with stock removal method. All are a hollow-grind, unless a customer requests otherwise. I do my own heat-treating and prefer 440-C Stainless, but do use other steels when requested, when possible.
- Damascus and Pearl WharncliffeBy: Ernest, PJ, White, EddieDate Added: 12/28/18Price: $400.00 Sale Price: $165.00
- Model IX Drop PointBy: White, EddieDate Added: 08/07/17Price: $175.00
- Model IX Drop PointBy: White, EddieDate Added: 04/14/17Price: $225.00 Sale Price: $175.00
- Boot KnifeBy: White, EddieDate Added: 06/23/14Price: $245.00
- Coffin Handle Boot KnifeBy: White, EddieDate Added: 03/02/12Price: $265.00
- Model I Drop Point HunterBy: White, EddieDate Added: 04/01/09Price: $165.00
- Push DaggerBy: White, EddiePrice: $220.00