Daniel Winkler began making knives in 1975 and became a fulltime bladesmith in 1988. He earned accreditation as a Master Bladesmith from the American Bladesmith Society in 1993. Winkler Knives is a limited production company that custom manufactures a diverse line of high performance edged tools. It was established in response to requests from within the SOF Community for specialized breaching tools and has become widely acclaimed for its no frills approach to tactical and rescue operations. Winkler Knives’ products boast attributes such as tapered or skeletonized tangs, no-glare finishes and multi-option carry systems. Each tool is made from specialty steel best suited to the intended use of the equipment. Our unique processes, executed by craftsmen under the direct supervision of Master Bladesmith Daniel Winkler, result in handmade knives and axes without custom made prices.
- Winkler II/Half Face Blades Custom Collaboration: AGGRESSOR LIMITED EDITIONBy: Half Face Blades, Winkler KnivesDate Added: 06/16/20Price: $795.00
- RnD Front Spike Compact - Black RubberBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 01/16/20Price: $775.00
- Rescue Axe Gen3 - Black MicartaBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 04/02/20Price: $750.00
- Combat Axe LT TAD Edition - Midnight Camo MicartaBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 12/21/16Price: $795.00
- Rescue AxeBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 06/10/16Price: $700.00
- Belt KnifeBy: Winkler KnivesDate Added: 03/11/03Price: $779.00