Owen became interested in making knives in 1972 and seven years later became South Africa's first professional knifemaker. In 1980 he was involved in founding the Knifemakers' Guild of Southern Africa and was chairman of the organization for 10 years. In 1999 Owen and his family moved from South Africa to Denver, Colorado, where he spent two years working for Spyderco, both in their research and development department, and running their Golden factory before returning to full-time knife making.
- DolphinBy: Wood, OwenDate Added: 05/14/19Price: $500.00
- Mammoth Ivory and Titanium Gent's FolderBy: Wood, OwenDate Added: 08/31/17Price: $445.00
- Mammoth Ivory and Zirconium Gen't FolderBy: Wood, OwenDate Added: 01/30/17Price: $695.00 Sale Price: $445.00
- "Vintage" Liner Lock FolderBy: Wood, OwenDate Added: 05/26/11Price: $1,695.00
- Liner Lock Folding KnifeBy: Wood, OwenDate Added: 04/21/11Price: $425.00