The K1002A2 Spirit offers a stunning Kim Ning design, featuring anodized teal handle scales and gray anodized hardware. A stainless blade made from CPM-S35VN steel comes in a streamlined curved sheepfoot style with a Black stonewashed finish. It is equipped with a gray stonewashed titanium pocket clip and smooth bearing pivots that offers a smooth and quick flip opening. The Kansept Spirit provides a comfortable, ergonomic design that is the perfect size for EDC or tactical use.
- CPM-S35VN Sheepfoot blade in black coating finish provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered anodized teal titanium handles for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- 3D milled titanium pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Teal Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up Carry
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Weight: 4.88 oz.
- Made in China
Comes with original box and papers. Excellent condition.