The A15 has always been in the stable of Hoback Knives (and will likely always be there)! Its sheer size alone produces wide-eyed looks and it's always a crowd-pleaser. With a 3.75" blade it's very large, but the handle is designed to be comfortable and easier to use than the average knife.
As with the other knives in the "slimline" lineup, Jake likes to make things lightweight and slimmer -- so it's only 5/32" thick, making it a great carry in every pocket!
The A15 Slimline is available in either all-Ti or with Dark Green Micarta.
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Standard Sizes on all Screws for Ease of Replacement
- Hardened Steel Bearing Races
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Cutting Edge: 3.625"
- Closed Length: 5.50"
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.15625"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.518"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Pivot Thrust Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 7.83 oz.
- Designer: Jake Hoback
Comes with original box, COA and tools. Comes with a custom anodized titanium clip installed. Has some scuffs, otherwise excellent condition.