Wildertools - Specializing in Multicultural, Period Stylized blades and Accoutrements. Hand forged and crafted in leather and steel.I have always had an interest in wilderness survival/primitive living and have either made or modified equipment to suit a variety of conditions and environments. In 2007, I started working with ABS Master Smith, Wally Hayes, whose friendship and generous guidance has been invaluable to me.This, coupled with 14+ years of experience in the tool, die and fabrication industry have provided me with the skills necessary to bring my creations to life. In 2008 I began my professional career as a maker.There are few ?original? ideas out there. I draw inspiration from the ?tried and true? designs that many have used before me. I see what works and attempt to break it down to the raw essentials. While my artistic pieces allow me the joys expressing my creativity, my true passion lies in shaping and refining ?Bush Tools? meant for hard use. Visit this maker's website: Wildertools by Rick Marchand.
- WSK ModelBy: Marchand, RickDate Added: 04/09/15Price: $675.00
- EDC NeckerBy: Marchand, RickDate Added: 11/23/11Price: $425.00
- Dashi NeckerBy: Marchand, RickDate Added: 11/23/11Price: $395.00
- WSK ModelBy: Marchand, RickDate Added: 11/04/11Price: $725.00
- FinnBy: Marchand, RickDate Added: 11/04/11Price: $445.00