van Zyl, De Wet
De Wet van Zyl is a bladesmith/custom knife maker from Durban, South Africa. He started making knives in 2005, and spent two years apprenticing with master bladesmiths Kevin and Heather Harvey at Heavin Forge in Belfast, Mpumalanga before opening Darkwing Blades in April 2009. He was named as a ""Maker to Watch"" by Blade Magazine and won three awards at the Durban Easter Knife Show in 2008. His appearance at the 2010 Easter Show was similarly successful, going away with ""Best Fighter"" and ""Best Dagger"". In 2011, he won ""Best Boot Dagger"" and ""Best Art Fixed Blade"".
- Utility KnifeBy: van Zyl, De WetDate Added: 01/23/17Price: $650.00 Sale Price: $450.00
- UtilityBy: van Zyl, De WetDate Added: 09/15/16Price: $400.00 Sale Price: $375.00
- SkinnerBy: van Zyl, De WetDate Added: 01/02/13Price: $300.00
- UtilityBy: van Zyl, De WetDate Added: 07/13/12Price: $250.00
- SkinnerBy: van Zyl, De WetPrice: $300.00 Sale Price: $245.00