My name is Butch Maleski. I live with my wife Carol in the beautiful western foothills of Maine- West Paris to be exact. Most people who aren?t from here, even some native Mainers from other parts of the state, call this the boondocks. Hence, Boondock Knives.My knives are all hand-made. Some are hand-forged, others are made from bar stock I purchase. Everything from cutting the blade shape to grinding and sanding the knife, from hand filing and honing the cutting edge to heat treating and tempering, is all done in my shop by hand. I use many different materials in my handles- moose, deer antler, buffalo horn. I also use hardwoods, many of which are harvested right here on the farm, and which I hand saw and mill out myself.So, that?s the little story of Boondock Knives. I hope one of my knives catches your eye and you can experience a handmade Boondock Knife.Thanks,Butch and Carol"
- Kodiak HunterBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 02/14/19Price: $225.00
- Black Brook Bird & Trout KnifeBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 08/17/18Price: $139.00 Sale Price: $105.00
- North County Fixed BladeBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 03/27/18Price: $175.00
- Custom Lock-back folderBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 04/05/16Price: $169.00
- Custom Chef KnifeBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 10/12/12Price: $215.00
- Custom Chef KnifeBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 10/12/12Price: $199.00
- Custom Chef KnifeBy: Boondock KnivesDate Added: 10/12/12Price: $185.00