Visit this maker's website: Horan Knives. "I have always had a respect for knives. As a child I remember collecting knives with my grandfather from various places such as garage sales and flea markets. One time, much to my mother's dismay, I came home with a trench knife, complete with brass knuckles. Needless to say, this was quickly confiscated. So as my years grew, so did my love for knives. Soon I moved into high end fixed and folding knives, and later customs. Finally, I realized I could make a knife myself. Making my first few knives was one of the most rewarding things I've ever accomplished. I loved the idea that I could make a drawing and turn it into reality! Every knife I make is made like it's for myself. I use the best materials available and cut no corners. I love what I do and truly have a passion for knives."
- WSK - Custom LengthBy: Horan, TimDate Added: 11/06/17Price: $500.00
- Cord Wrapped KiradashiBy: Horan, TimDate Added: 11/03/15Price: $225.00
- TantoBy: Horan, TimDate Added: 03/25/14Price: $995.00 Sale Price: $875.00
- WSKBy: Horan, TimDate Added: 12/27/13Price: $1,595.00 Sale Price: $1,350.00
- Shinigami TantoBy: Horan, TimDate Added: 11/03/09Price: $625.00