Since 1982 knifemaking has been a big part of my life. I joined the Knifemakers' Guild in 1984 and currently serve on the Board of Directors. I have been a full time knifemaker since January 1989. As I have the greatest respect for the words "handmade", "handcrafted" and "sole authorship" I apply these concepts to my work in the most serious and dedicated fashion. This means taking raw materials and making, fitting and finishing every part of each of my knives with no out-sourcing of any pre-cut parts. I work alone in my self-contained shop/studio where all work from design to finished product is accomplished. Almost all of my knives are one of a kind and although I do repeat certain models, no two are ever exactly alike. I make every effort to make each knife to the best of my ability, because I think these things are the basis of making my knives collectible."
- MM 05 Tortoise Shell LinerlockBy: Jernigan, SteveDate Added: 08/10/17Price: $700.00
- B58 - Titanium and Black Lip PearlBy: Jernigan, SteveDate Added: 02/24/17Price: $1,250.00
- BQ - Stainless and Dinosaur Bone AutoBy: Jernigan, SteveDate Added: 03/04/16Price: $1,595.00 Sale Price: $1,375.00
- EE-57 - Damascus/AbaloneBy: Jernigan, SteveDate Added: 12/15/15Price: $895.00
- JJ-08 - Damascus/Mokume/Brown Moss AgateBy: Jernigan, SteveDate Added: 12/11/15Price: $845.00
- BB 114 - Damascus and English Jade LinerlockBy: Jernigan, SteveDate Added: 11/30/15Price: $1,995.00 Sale Price: $1,650.00