Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. This has meant that every Kershaw knife must be of the highest quality. Whether it’s a hardworking pocketknife, a hunting knife, or a special collectors’ edition, Kershaw always chooses appropriate, high-quality materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship. Along with extremely tight tolerances and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, this ensures that Kershaw knives provide a lifetime of performance. Kershaw pioneered the use of many of the technologies and advanced materials that are today standard in the knife industry. Our SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. We introduced the concept of knives with interchangeable blades in our Blade Traders. Recently, our Composite Blade technology, which combines two steels into one blade, gives knife users the best of both worlds by enabling us to use steel known for edge retention on the edge and steel known for strength on the spine. And we will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knifemaking industry and knife-using public.
- Military Boot KnifeBy: Kershaw KnivesDate Added: 01/16/18Price: $175.00
- Spec Bump - Customized by Tim GalyeanBy: Galyean, Tim, Kershaw Knives, Onion, KenDate Added: 05/08/17Price: $495.00
- Kershaw Golden BearBy: Kershaw KnivesDate Added: 04/20/17Price: $155.00
- Kershaw Golden Bear FighterBy: Kershaw KnivesDate Added: 08/07/13Price: $155.00
- Limited Edition 1993 FolderBy: Kershaw KnivesDate Added: 10/16/12Price: $125.00 Sale Price: $50.00
- Golden BearBy: Kershaw KnivesDate Added: 06/29/12Price: $175.00
- Kershaw Golden BoarBy: Kershaw KnivesDate Added: 06/15/12Price: $150.00