Visit this maker's website: Lunn Custom Knives. "I started making custom knives in early 2000. I've been very fortunate to have my knives appear in all the major knife magazines and the Knife 2003 annual. I enjoy creating a knife from raw materials. As of now I make fancy folders. I use Damascus, Mokume, Ivory, Ebony, Mother of Pearl, Goldlip and whatever else touches my fancy. I filework blades, backbars and liners in a multitude of patterns. Each new knife incorporates something I've learned from my teacher Larry Lunn or other knifemakers who have helped me. There is so much to learn that knife making remains exciting and challenging.I'm a member of The Florida Knifemakers Association and a probationary member of The Knifemakers' Guild."
- Snark FolderBy: Lunn, GailDate Added: 06/20/18Price: $450.00
- Engraved Pearl LinerlockBy: Lunn, GailDate Added: 07/16/09Price: $2,150.00
- Mammoth Tri-WingBy: Lunn, GailDate Added: 12/17/08Price: $2,745.00
- Shimmering LightsBy: Lunn, GailDate Added: 07/30/07Price: $1,845.00
- Wings TwoBy: Lunn, GailDate Added: 11/08/06Price: $2,700.00
- Large Demon Pic LinerlockBy: Lunn, GailDate Added: 09/23/05Price: $975.00