Miller, L. Maurice
L. Maurice Miller grew up in Norfolk, Virginia. He served in the U.S. Army, including a tour in Vietnam (1967-68) and later, in the Persian Gulf (1991-92). He has a degree in law enforcement and served two years with the Virginia State Police. In 1976 he moved to Texas where he established a career with the Boy Scouts of America. There, he also began his education in knifemaking. He became well respected for his fine craftsmanship and many a Texan struck a hard bargain to be the owner of one of his creations.Montana called him north in 1986 where he continued his career with the BSA until after the Gulf War, which dredged up a long latent case of post traumatic stress disorder. Unable to continue under the pressure required of him, he took a leave of absence and turned to his hobby - knifemaking - for therapy. Rising from the devastation of a shop fire in 1993, he set out to rebuild his future by immersing himself in what he loved - creating with his hands what his heart and mind required - beautiful, functional pieces of art."
- BowieBy: Miller, L. MauriceDate Added: 09/01/09Price: $245.00
- BowieBy: Miller, L. MauriceDate Added: 02/05/09Price: $375.00
- BowieBy: Miller, L. MauriceDate Added: 01/28/09Price: $375.00
- Drop PointBy: Miller, L. MauriceDate Added: 01/21/09Price: $195.00
- Wilderness Bear HunterBy: Miller, L. MauriceDate Added: 07/17/04Price: $395.00