Born in 1948 in Puerto Rico, Ray is a relative newcomer to knifemaking. He made his first knife in March 2006 and sold his first knife in December of the same year. Ray got the opportunity to learn how to engrave metals in 2007-2008 at the GRS engraving school in Imporia, Kansas. Ray has retired from his career as an engineer for the U.S. government and has become a full time knifemaker and engraver of knives and firearms, and is now living in Florida.
- Fighting Style BowieBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 12/05/12Price: $250.00
- Drop Point BowieBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 02/16/12Price: $265.00
- Push DaggerBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 12/20/11Price: $295.00
- Hunter Boot KnifeBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 05/09/11Price: $235.00
- Spear Head Survival KnifeBy: Negron, RayDate Added: 08/17/10Price: $280.00